Re: Avalon MUD soundpack: german-english

It is indeed strange Dark, how our different expectations from MUDs reflect in this example.

Namely, by now I reached to the point you did by your last try, and obviously got more lucky with my guild-"mentor", who seems to be quite active online, and has provided me with several of his expectations right away, tasks and duties to perform for my guild, which are in matter fact those quests and missions, which you kept waiting for so long in vain.
Plus I also got some suggestions from an NPC too, which appears "in our dreams", (meaning visits us right after each login), and which keeps suggesting us to write our own story-book, meaning its first page for the start, which also involves completing certain tasks, so further missions and quests you desired so much.

While you would probably be satisfied and content in my place now, me, who doesn't like to be constantly told, or even ordered what to do for progress, but prefer choosing my actions and activities myself, make my decisions depending merely on my current mood or intuition, without restrictions of any type, I actually dislike this quest/mission driven nature of progressing in Avalon, as well as its rank-dependent limitations of performable actions.

So as you can see Dark, that same aspect of this MUD you were wishing for, will probably drive me away from it pretty soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector