Re: Monthly chat June 2017

Lol aprone, you could put the   duct tape on before the casing cracks to make you feel more at home big_smile.

for me the  strangeness factor  doesn't last as long, but I s probably more serious, indeed that is one reason  I've not been around much  since while my lady doesn't mind me hijacking her laptop, there is so much   I find odd in this machine that I cannot get used to or change.
Eg,  I don't have fmy favourites, I have to constantly  speed up the voice to something I'm comfortable with, I can't put desktop icons as I like which let me do things like use the forum while receiving email or playing a game (I obviously don't have my mail account on this one at all), etc.

i'll have the same thing with the new machine (indeed my fingers are getting new keyboard  stretch right now), however at least the more of the operating system and software I can configure, the less time it'll take me to get used to the hardware.

this also feels really wrong, since usually a laptop has lasted me six or seven years, and my xp machine is fine, it just has xp on it at the moment and ram wise I'm better to get a new one than  try a new copy of windows.

Ah well, such is the fun of technology.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LeslieheS via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LeslieheS via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hjaltest via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hjaltest via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lisarow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lisarow via Audiogames-reflector