Re: Monthly chat June 2017

My lady doesn't like laptop keyboards since she always runs into the touch pad and has issues. Since I actually learned to type on a laptop rather than a desktop I  don't have an issue myself once my fingers get used to the spacing required, indeed I used to use the laptop keyboard layout on supernova until I got irritated at turning the function keys off everytime I wanted to do something in a game big_smile.

Keyboard wise, I love a wireless keyboard that I can lie across the room and use.

Well the new laptop has now arrived, but since it's my dad's 70th birthday tomorrow which is taking place on   a boat up the river trent and which I'm singing for, I probably  don't have time to do lots of configuring until the weekend, and of course I'll be back as normal next week once I'm  back at my flat.

Comput ers! can't live with them, can't live without them! ;D.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LeslieheS via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LeslieheS via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hjaltest via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hjaltest via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lisarow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lisarow via Audiogames-reflector