Re: ambiguous status of games from games for the blind.com

I've got the trial of Starfight as well as the registered version, perhaps that one might be the safest one to upload as that game actually was never offered when they moved to using eloquence, they never had a self-voicing version of Starfight. Ironic, considering that was about the same time Accessible Chat was scrapped and it was recommended to use Freedom Chat to try and play online instead. Of course, I could be wrong, and whether it's being sold or not it wouldn't be a good idea to upload. But we'll see. I will say this though, STarfight works flawlessly with windows 7, as well as the older versions of all his other games that interfaced to the screenreaders. Possibly because eti eloquence is not present in these versions.