Re: ambiguous status of games from games for the blind.com

Well redistributing the demos might be nice,  I confess the eloquence was actually part of what  put me off since I've never been an eloquence fan,  that and the fact that with people like Jim Kitchin and Ian Humphries already producing extremely good free to play versions of games like battleships I never saw the need to investigate these.

Accessible starfight ironically would probably have been the one I was most interest ed in, accept that  other than a few old posts mentioning it as having once been available I don't think I ever heard about it, indeed it  never got an original Db page back in the day.