Re: Our Great Adventure III -- now fully playable in English!

Lol, I don't know what people mean about me using the plate launcher a lot I can't use it at all because it has no ammo. All I meant is that the plate launcher is pretty much the only weapon that does any  damage to the bear.

I suspect that it is my stats which aren't high enough which is why I am having the problem, since I've been trying to be even handed with the points, however it's clear that attack of 24 and defense of 23 isn't doing it, so next level I'm banging everything into just attack and defense and we'll see how it goes, though I will say I'm glad I put points into stamina given that I've been occasionally running out when using the longsword.

One thing which I do find a bit odd is that the game reduces xp from monsters as you level.  the costs of levelling this seems a bit strange, since I would've assumed that the relative cost of levels would mean that fighting lower level monsters is no longer worth it, one reason why it's been rather more long winded getting from level 12 to 13 than getting from 10 to 12 was.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kristijan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cansino via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector