Re: A shocking and depressing news!

That sounds like a birth defect Catchio, the fact that you got a cancer later on makes me think that your mother may have been exposed to a toxin of some kind when she was pregnant with you.
If she wasn't drinking, their are still allot of other things that could cause it.
Pesticide spraying, AKA, crop dusting can cause harmful chemicals to get into sources of drinking water, but even in the air over a few months it can be bad, particularly for a fetus.
Especially with the kind of crap being used back then.
Also industrial runoff can get into groundwater, if it isn't just straight up dumped in a river that is, and though it's less likely, that was the cold war right? who knows what kind of testing was going on or where, most of it was top secret and the governments never cared what happened to their own people, there was plenty of nerve gas being dumped willy nilly.
Also their is radioactive waste, but that is even more unlikely, who knows t hough with Russia dumping things where ever the hell they wanted.
It could also be a genetic problem that your family has, but you would probably know about that before. Either way, those can manifest differently for different people, so while your grandfather may have a hearing problem since childhood for instance, you would have an eye problem, but it would be do to the same issue.

Yeah I get what you mean now with the puppet thing, I've never had an issue with that because I went blind so early, but it sounds very upsetting.
Look on the bright side though, you will be able to remember the colors, I still do, and I lost my sight when I was only five or so.
So when you read a book or a poem, or someone tells you that something is a certain color, you will be able to remember what that is like and understand.
You will also probably remember what most objects look like, even if it's just in general.
Some people will never know what that& #039;s like, at least you do though. :-)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shrike via Audiogames-reflector