Re: Survive the Wild (STW) Role playing

Hi. This actually sounds great. I need to play my own game more big_smile but anyway. Here is something that may help you out. The new story for stw has not been released, but it has been in the works. This is the text of that story. https://www.dropbox.com/s/skjv0e6lqsw2j … y.txt?dl=1 If this actually ends up taking off, I could see about joining when I have the time or am online with my RP character, though that is not often at all. It actually did make me sad that there has been hardly any RP I could find. At least very rarely. Also, the conversations breaking up. It's just logical. If you get to far away from a radio's sending point, the voice gets more and more static. As this is text, the static is shown by random letters being dropped out of the transmission.