Re: Survive the Wild (STW) Role playing

Thanks for fixing the bugs and lag.
[[wow]]. Building and crafting things? That sounds totally fantastic... I'm looking so much forward to this...
I have a question regarding the server which has tricked me for a while: What makes the server suddenly restart and shutdown the game without any warning? Is the server not powerful enough, or is it because of some bugs in the BGT server itself?