Re: You're a Cyclepath!

Ghorthalon has already said that this game will not have missions, but maybe if it goes open source at some point then it might happen. At the moment the game is enjoyable and sounds great, but I find I only play it for 10 minutes or so because there's nothing really motivating me to keep trying in that way where you suddenly look at the time and find you've been playing for two hours. The arcade game, hang on, where you got on a mock up of a real superbike with a screen on the handlebars, and banked it to turn was one of my favourites as a kid. It was like cyclepath in that once you crash it's game over, but it had stages that started off quite short but got longer and longer. I never beat it, but I had some good runs, and the fact that you complete individual stages gave you a sense of triumph and achievement, and a moment to gather yourself for the next stage. I really think that sort of thing would give cyclepath more playability. Like distance stages, or collec t so many coins in a certain time or whatever. It'd give you something to tick off, and I think that sense of progresss is a hugely important aspect of gameplay. I appreciate Ghorthalon is busy ironing out bugs, so this isn't a suggestion, merely wishful thinking.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Appleman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector