Re: Skype on Ios

I only once had a problem with Skype; being unable to set up the microphone despite trying all the installed icons of microphone and stil it wouldn't work. Then skype crashes now and then, and the most aggrovating thing is when Skype crashes in the middle of a call and next it crashes your screen reader, and anything else that could be possibly crashed.
I don't exactly know what you mean by Voice chatting since in most of the cases it is called simply "calling" or "Skype calling". On iPhone it does work well and chatting is not bad, whether it is chatting or calling. Also, Skype calls can be answered through the magic tap (two finger double tap), just as you would answer a normal call.
A viable option for me would be Facetime on the iPhone, it's a very nice and stable program but sadly it runs only on Apple devices.