Re: Nvda and wireless networks on windows 10

Well I'm trying to set up mail and getting the same problem, I cannot interact with the password box.It doesn't show up as a regular edit box and hitting alt f8 which it says should show the password isn't doing anything, it isn't even reading as a bunch of star symbols, eg ****

I wonder what is going wrong here if this isn't a nvda issue.
It does  surprise me, I've  been using Nvda as my main screen reader on my desktop now for the last six months and barely  switch to supernova, indeed I am not even bothering installing supernova on this laptop.