Re: Nvda and wireless networks on windows 10

As I said in the first post Ironcross, I did pretty much all of that, it was just the password box that wasn't working since as far as I could gather I wasn't writing in it. I  am having a similar problem with  the mail  program.
Even when I try narrator it just says "hidden hidden hidden" which isn't much help in knowing when I have typed tsomething or not.
I'm trying to  guess at the moment, which isnt' helping me to setup my mail account.
I can see the purpose of not having passwords  displayed on screen, but not even knowing when you type things is ridiculous!