Re: can a blind person play flight gear?

JLove,
Those were the same things I changed but ver got neither Jaws or NVDA to be able to read the Wizzard and I wonder how You could read it...
As for the Sound its kind of strange assuming You configured it properly since You could access the Wizzard.
That is something I could not do since I don't know what to type or how to identify My USB Headset on the MCE.ini file.
I'm waiting from an Email from the support to see if they can help Me.
Also I think someone mentioned an Email for suggestions. I will look on their Page and see if I find it so I can suggest they include some sort of NVDA support since NVDA is Open Source and they can access the source code which would help Us a lot. But if anyone has that Email and wants to post it here I believe it will help more People.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector