Re: can a blind person play flight gear?

Well, now I'm absolutely p**+ed off!
So I formatted the Computer and reinstalled everything again.
The problem with MCE persisted and to make it a bit different, when I started it first time after install I got the message asking if I could see the screen, to what I said no. Then I couldn't do anything else because the wizard window kept minimized and the only way it would be visible was by keeping ALT+TAB pressed and of course even with the help of a sighted person clicking the "next" button was not doing anything.
So I quit the wizard, go and check the MCE.ini file, change values and when I start it again I get a message saying the demo expired... Expired? I just formatted the computer and installed everything...
So I emailed MCE support saying what happened and answering their questions regarding my settings and uninstalled MCE, cleaned everything and reinstalled it again.
Of course everything stayed the same until the moment I decid ed to check the properties of xpwiz.exe.
So I went to the compatibility tab, checked an option that says "override high DPI settings" or something like that, clicked the combo box next to it and changed it to system and the wizard stayed on the screen allowing Me to configure it.
I thought everything was fine until I ran MCE again and got the message saying the demo was expired... So what the hell is going on with this thing?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector