Re: the killer, from 1 good, drama free fps, to a down right redspot clone

Ok ok. I talked about it before but seems I have to say this all again. First of all, Sam allowed ivan to use his code on TK:
From Ivan Soto, Sam Tupy: So, you can now use the code you have from me in, and only in, TK. Keep in mind that this does not make me feel good about it. But, it's the most mature thing to do. So yeah, we're good now. Just don't go using my code anyware else, and don't go giving it out. 8/9/2017 4:23:30 PM420 of 675, sent on Friday, September 22, 2017 2:02:18 PM
So. No stolen codes from here since he has sam's grant and permission. No no i'm not ivan's friend that i'm saying this all. I'm just someone who had seen these and wants to put an end to such topics.
But here we go. Last things I said in other topics: There's a game named "just cause" which might be a clone of GTA "In your opinians though" With tuns of cool features that gta doesn't have.
Or another famous game called "mafia" It's a game, very, very similler to GTA. Where you steel other's cars, kill people, go shoping or rob markets and shops.................The diffrents between gta and mafia is that gta is based on gangstr people, while MAFIA is based on mafia families and the war between them. And BTW, MAFIA has a game play of around 1970, or maybe before or after that time, I generally mean it has a game play of the old times, With old cars which is really cool and blind people can try this. Try getting "mafia II or mafia2" as I tryed this version. Although version 3 is also available but I haven't tryed this one.
So. We better don't stick the clone flag to a game always. A game might be similler to another game but a clone means taking a code from another game, and don't make any changes(Or big changes) and releasing it to the comunity. Like it's not true if we say because there's an AK47 in call of duty so another gam e which is about wars between two(or more) diffrent groups and has the "AK47 gun" In it so that game is a clone of call of duty.
The killer has some features that redspot doesn't have, While redspot has some other features that TK doesn't have them. There are tuns, tuns and tuns of this sort of similler games in the mainstream comunity. But do they complain always? Na! they don't!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector