Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Aaron: Thank you so much. You have no idea how much that means. At the end of the day, our motivation is you guys. We want to make something that people will enjoy—we want to create the sort of experience that so many gamers have never had, or like me, once had and now have lost. Sure, we want the game to be commercially successful, and would be thrilled if it played a part in changing the conversation surrounding game accessibility, and we really have no idea how far it'll go—but ultimately, we just want to make something special for players. Knowing our hard work is appreciated, and makes it a lot easier to put in the effort.

Dragomier: Story and quests are my department, and I'm always happy to chat about the process—such as it is...but I'll be honest, I don't know how much light I can shed. i just kinda write, and see what happens. Sometimes I look at a quest, or even at the game's whole storyline, and think, "Ugh, I should go back and redo the whole thing!" I guess when we release, you'll have to let me know whether or not the writing is up to snuff.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulla-dubais via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector