Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Well, we appreciate your patience. I know the AG community has gotten burned plenty of times in the past, and we didn't want to start talking about the game too early for fear of people thinking the same thing was happening again. The last leg of development has definitely taken us longer than we expected, and I'm sure some people have thought, "Oh no, not this again." But I just can't say enough about the commitment of this team...there really have been so many times that we could've just said it's not worth the effort, and having been through the process myself, I can definitely understand why so many devs make big promises and then fall through. But we promised ourselves we wouldn't go public until we were 100% committed to releasing the game, and that commitment still stands.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector