Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Hello, Joseph, I've remembered my question. Do you possibly have sheet music for the tracks? Because I'd love to propose these to my band teacher for one of our two concerts, or he could have orchestra do some. If not, I understand, as it was done digitally, but maybe you had some for the composer to look at when creating things? Also if it's a copyright thing, I understand that too.
  I also think it would be cool to do after the graphical release, because we always, if playing game or movie themes, have images on the screen behind us. I could imagine how cool it would be to have A Hero's Call graphics behind us while playing the theme. Which, for the record, I can't stop humming.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector