Re: sam tupy. the ultimate server hacker and computer screwer

The two guys who have been heavily posting against the maker of red Spot and Survive the Wild have actually done these topics several times lately with the same vague accusations coming from the same 2-3 people, the more they post, especially as others have not been experiencing what they claim, the less credible they are. I am not laughing like the others, because such childish behavior is just plain depressing and I expect more of people publishing their thoughts on a public forum.

I wouldn't even mind the accusations themselves, but the constant rehashing of the same thing in topic after topic so much that there are recent comments in 3 or more topics on the new post list every time I am here, it screams more "need for attention," rather than a legitimate grievence. These people have not given solid, convincing evidence as I see it and repeating the same trash over and over does not make it better evidence. The form of their appeals is also suspect, cursing and simply trash-talking a developer is not evidence, and makes you look like a whining spoiled brat rather than someone with a legitimate problem. If these things are happening and they are making you angry, don't type the stuff out until you can control your words you type, otherwise you're bound to write something that you probably should not.

I'm done on this particular topic though, For those of you who are against things done by the developer, get better evidence and phrase your grievences in a decent way, you're more likely to get what you want then for one thing. And if you can't do that, please keep quiet.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector