Re: sam tupy. the ultimate server hacker and computer screwer

so, I somehow managed to read to post 30, but I now catn resist.
first @1, there was never any fucking proof that it was Sam. Don't think that I am defending him, but if we can believe Sam, and I can believe Sam even if I and he had disagreements and I am in no way his fan, I simply know that how ever he's a bad manager of online games, he's not a hacker, at least not on the front side. I did see when looking back at old posts of Sam And Ivan on an other acasion saw that SVCHost or how ever it's called. It did got used on Coltan and Storm. Storm has said that he has forgotten about that thing, even saying that he deserved it, and infact he doesn't take this topic any more seriously then even I my self do.  How ever, I would like to explain a few things, because I am not the type of guy move it delete it close it, because I love discussions. First off, Sam admitted that he had stopped hacking a few years ago, and then a year after that  jonny2 starts hacking. that doesn't fit in the Sam's time of hacking, nor there is no reason for him to hack ultrapower or indeed clones of ultrapower, at least I know that he always goes the way of the law. If it read ivan is a sever scruer I could have seen to some extent because he after all proved that desafio mortel is a clone by actually spamming the server with spawn_player sintax and over all, damaging the server. How ever, I don't renember Sam hacking any mager servers, only impacting people, so I simply see no reason for Sam to hack anyone. I don't know was he banned from redspot or anything but all I have to say is as farr as I know, he jumps quickly to conclutions. And I am sorry if I have said that someone was hacking in this post, I am simply declaring my point. And also guise, let's get productive. Every topic, how ever immature sounding, has it's place, and we should all keep to the topic and discus Civilly with out any personal ishues involved. Having said all this, I was really laphing becauser I saw that blindy news on twitter posted it because it was in the new releaces room, haha. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector