Re: sam tupy. the ultimate server hacker and computer screwer

@Nocturnus I apologize if my language seemed like I was intentionally trying to start a fire, I didn't mean for it to come out that way.
@simba The moderators have a reason for the stuff they do. They don't delete the topics because it's used as a log to the stuff that's gone down over the years. This forum is like a history book, you can't delete history just because it's got some bad parts to it. Don't judge the mods because of their decisions. However, I do believe it should be closed, because we all know that the drama will only continue if it isn't. I am in no way trying to tell the mods what to do by saying that, so please don't think I am.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector