Re: sam tupy. the ultimate server hacker and computer screwer

Moderation!

Good gremlins this is a god awful mess! I was hoping as Aprone stated earlier that this topic might actually result in a civil discussion, hence why it was not closed  yesterday, but it will be now! and no, it will not be deleted since then there is a log of who said what and now who got what warnings! remember, too many warnings  and your looking at a temporary or perminant ban.

Oh and yes, we do have a rule for freedom of speech, we also have a rule to respect other members, and  neither rule negates the other here,  despite the fact that some people think it does.

@Cuddley, a mod warning for you right off for being directly offensive, and for starting this sort of ridiculous stuff again!
I don't care  who did what, but there are right and wrong ways to talk about something, and this is definitely wrong! do it again and your looking at a ban, really this is your last and final warning here!

Now to go through this hole  sordid mess and give out other mod warnings to people who deserve them , since frankly the behaviour here towards fellow members is pretty atrocious by all concerned and  makes me   dispaire of this community's ability to behave like adults! still if people will be childish,  then we must  treat people like children and now head master Dark will hand out punishments to all the other naughty  little kiddies!

@Nidza, a mod warning for you, for calling people "poor blindies" and being     insulting all around! no, this topic is not! okay, but neither is    descending to the same level.

@oussamabengatrane, while this isn't an  official, warning, posting such ridiculous amounts of ha ha ha and other random characters is frankly irritating!  and again, doesn't help the situation at all, especially since most people here are using screen readers. .

@Sam_Tupy, Credit to you for not responding in kind to these sorts of accusations and admitting wrong doing, nice to know at least someone! in this debate is acting their age, a thumbs up for you for that one.

@Shotgunshell, thanks for  stepping back and moderating your tone in post 40/41, a thumbs up for that one and for  recognizing how  easy it is to get swept up on the flame wagon.

@ironcross,  Like Nidza your stepping over the line here. telling someone they have no place, calling people ignorant etc. A mod warning  to you for excessive harshness in an already tense situation, you don't fight flame wars with further fire.

big gun, you were also getting a bit excessive there and starting further  arguements, also the phrase "I'm not going to point fingers" before pointing fingers is a pretty good indicator.
While you were attempting to tale things off at post 50, and I'm not giving out an official warning since you managed to just about avoid personal insult, you were definitely close to the lin there, so in future please learn to cool it.

@lav andric, a mod warning for you too. Calling someone stupid, and saying they have low intelligence is  definitely! stepping into the realms of personal insult, as I must say yet again! the provocation doesn't matter, it's the insults and personal attacks that do.

And that's it! now I need coffee! and hopefully people can behave themselves without adult supervision for half an hour!