Re: sam tupy. the ultimate server hacker and computer screwer

@50 sorry, but its you that has the wrong of it. I should read your entire post, didn't I just pick it apart point by point? How then did I not read the entire thing. That just does not make any sense. And, spell check won't help you if you don't read the suggestions, you'll keep misspelling every 5th word  incorrectly and have to spend an hour or more spell checking anything you write. I would recommend you do a little more research before you write on here where anyone can see, and display your ignorance to everyone.