Re: sam tupy. the ultimate server hacker and computer screwer

Guise, ignore cuddley, his inteligents is to low to understand what are you evin saying.
@cuddley
You are probably gonna insult me when you see this post,, but I don't care.
I don't know why did I evin become a friend to a person who's that pathetic and stupid.
I'm just saying what's true.

When I've been hacked by jonny2, erlyer this year, I faught it was Sam.
But, by reading this posts, I realized that that's wrong, and that he's not jonny2.

Redspot is a virus, only to windows 10 defender, and windows 10 defender usually thinks that mostly everything is a virus.
I tried running redspot on windows7 and windows xp, works perfectly fine.

SO.
Cuddley is stupid.
Sam, isn't a hacker anymore.
And, redspot, is, not, a, virus!