Re: Why Must People Crack Games

I used cracks many times before and sadly to be honest, most audio games are just overpriced compared to what they can offer.

Examples? there are a lot so don't want to put the long list here. Actually it is starting to change. For example, I've got Super egghunt plus from Liam because it's not really expensive (well, infact there are video games like this and they are free or really cheap) And super egghunt plus is not giving you a lot of content.
I actually like what Liam is dowing with his games IE. adding achievements and other things and I will support him as much as I can.