Re: Q9 game

Q9 is no longer available for sale. Phil sold the rights of the game to Hartgen Consultancy, and they made it an exclusive part of their Leasey system for the JAWS screen reader. So now to get the full game you have to have a valid JAWS license plus a license for Leasey.

An unfortunate development but nothing can be done about it now.

If you would be satisfied with a demo version, click the web site link below this message, there you'll find a list of the files I'm sharing through my Sendspace Pro account and the Q9 installer is one of them.

Moderators, if you'd prefer that the Q9 installer not be distributed on the forums, please let me know and I'll remove it.

Thanks!