Re: Q9 game

Dark, I will certify here that the only thing being offered is the English installer for the game. Although I am a JAWS user and have a license for Leasey, I have no registration code to offer even if I wanted to, which I don't.

I agree with Dark and most others here that it would have been nice if Hartgen Consultancy gave a nod of respect to the VIP community by offering to sell the game as a stand alone product as well as making it part of the Leasey games module. But I guess that any possibility of that happening died when several members of the VIP community decided to send Brian Hartgen and Phil Bennfall hateful and insulting emails about the subject.