Re: Q9 game

I think distributing the demo is okay so  as registration info isn't distributed with it.

It is extremely sad that the leacy developer is treating Q9 with such disrespect and throwing it in with his product as simply a free extra, rather than giving it the respect and wider  appeal the game deserves.

I don't object to Philip bennifall for selling rights to the game to make sure compatibility was maintained (although given that it's still possible to run his own game Tarzan Jr on a modern windows 10 pc with the right dependencies, which is now twelve years old I'm not sure it's as much a concern as Philip claims), however I do think it's amazingly sad the  developer can't  give Philip's work the exposure it deserves, or make it available to a none Jaws using, or indeed none leacy using audience.