Re: What is the best RPG for the blind?

G-Rad, if you ask me, you should check it out. Not that I'm biased or anything, lol

cyco: You said AHC isn't buggy...I admit, I had to laugh. I do think that, given the size of the game and the amount of content, we've gotten the vast majority of bugs squished. But I think a game of this magnitude is always going to have its fair share of bugs. Let's just say I haven't been asked to kill goblins in Silvershade Mine, but somedays I still feel like an exterminator...