podcasting apps for windows?

Hi all.
for the past few days, I've been searching for a podcasting app or rather program I can use on windows. I was using podcatcher since a while ago, however I discovered a huge bug in the latest version. If you subscribed to a podcast and exited the program, you won't find it when you start the program again. All of the podcasts you've subscribed to are gone.
I tried q cast and the program crashes when you try to seek backwards or forwards while an episode is playing. Also, there is no way for you to rewind or forward by short increments
My question is: are there any podcasting apps that are accessible for windows?
Thanks
Best regards.