Re: Please help, Recovery files after shift+delete.

if those didn't work, especially recuva, I'm sorry mate, but I don't think there's anything can be done. Recuva should have been able to get it back honestly. I don't know why it couldn't, but what I do know is the underlying magnetism of the drive is there, and anything you put on there and delete is still technically there unless its been overwrittten. It would take about 7 times to completely wipe it out, which is why they make shredder programs, which do that sector by sector. As I've said, I think you may be out of luck.

If its an SSD, other than the fact its not moving, and its stored on chips, I don't know much about them, perhaps if you delete from an SSD with the shift delete option, it really is gone for good.

I use that a lot too, but its risky.