Re: Linux assistance center

Okay, question....

For Mate, I use Solus which has its own super key menu (and useful, too)

Can I hide the alt F1 menu in Mate, but keep the tray with the clock, battery status etc? If so, what's the easiest way to do it? I never use the alt F1 menu any more, but I do need the alt F2 menu for running stuff if I don't feel like opening a terminal.

Also. Anyone tried Ubuntu Budgie? Is it actually any good? I liked budgie when I used it on Solus, and having that desktop and Ubuntu sounds like a good idea...in theory BUT...here's my question, is it useable with Ubuntu? Solus, it broke after updates, so......