Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Apologies to everyone for being a little late in responding, I was away over the weekend and not able to check the forums.

@pyrite,  Frequency  of posting is entirely up to you, nice to have a new member whether you post once or a hundred times, hope you have fun.

@Accman, welcome, hopefully we can provide  help with  whichever   game your stuck on,  as for new releases, this is  certainly the place  to find  out about such.

@Shane, welcome to the forum. I will say this place isn’t about blindness specifically, though obviously it’s a matter that gets discussed (especially in our offtopic room), but we’re mainly focused on games, still hope you have a good time here.

@Falling squirrel, we’re always up for more accessible rpgs, as it’s a genre with sadly not many  accessible examples at the moment (I’m a big rpg fan myself). So, we look forward to hearing about your game, and indeed playing it when it’s   released.

@LindaELITO,  If you want to join the forum, please give us a little more notification that your not a spambot and are interested in the subject of this forum, i.e.  audiogames, since with such a short message it’s difficult to know you actually are a human.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : nightrider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Pyrite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : shane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : FallingSquirrelGames via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : LindaELITO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : kdechant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : fjcuadrado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gjp1311 via Audiogames-reflector