warning, i except no liability for lost data or damaged drives, follow advice at own risk.
okay, now that is out of the way. lets get cracking.
I know the stress you whent through as i face it oh so to often, hence i follow the backup root. but lets see what we can do to help you here.
a note of warning. some seagate external drives, can be opened and the sata board can be removed. but with W D drives, often the board is sealed to the drive. or, in crippted to mate only with the board. thus, attempting to use it in any other in closure, will result in garbled data. things you can now try. one. please, power down the drive. 2. connect the drive to a power bank and record the sounds for me. 3. we'll take it from there. 4. i am always curious to try and repair such issues.
5. if you do not wish to record this. move to step6.
6. download data life guard diagnostic tool for WD drives. its very accessible and will diagnose /repair bad sectors. if not sure ware to get it, let me know and I'll pop ya a link.
7. if you found it, let me know the outcome.
after it had fixed your drive, warning, make sure you have patience since this may take a while to complete.
do not use the drive while data life guards busy with it. your data is already at risk, so reparing what you can, is fine at this point. since data damage has already happened.
8. please place your pc in hi performance mode under power settings. and plug it in to charger when working with the drive. if pc is laptop.
9. if its a desktop. plug drive in the back of pc u s b port.
to insure maximum stable power.
10. if all the above fails. please get back to me ware and witch step failed.
I'd be happy to help.
_______________________________________________ Audiogames-reflector mailing list Audiogamesemail@example.com https://sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/audiogames-reflector