Re: DXKEY.OCX Missing In Clasic Pipe, WMAAudioRedist.exe Does Nothing

OK, this is strange. I ran the check up program and clicked register missing files. It closes out without any sort of dialogue, and DXKEY.dll didn't register. I tried going in and registering it manually by running CMD in admin and going to the path the file was in, and it gave me an error saying the file didn't exist, even though I checked and it's definitely there. What do I do now?