Re: Monetization on youtube in the country that are not supported?

That's the old model of the youtube partner thing, where you could just be verified as a channel, sign up for adsense, and be good to go.  I have that right now, but on February 20th it's going to change to the guidelines of 10000 overall channel  views, 1000 subscribers, and 4000 overall watch time for the year.  Like I have it but it's so useless at the same time with how low my sub count is - I've monetized every video for the past year, and only have 1.00 UST in it.  Can only get the payout when adsense hits 100, so you're really only going to make money with a big subscriber count.