Re: Magnetic toys and anxiety.

Well I'll be 32 soon, anyway, I do have to go at least once a year because I'm on a few meds that an endocrinologist has to monitor, aside from that I'm straight though, and I stay away from other doctors. I did once say fuck it and just quit taking them, and yeah it did work for two years but I forgot basically how to feel good I guess, like I just got used to feeling like shit, but then I ended up in the hospital, so... yeah gotta take them.

It's not like they ever do anything. I get called back, nurse takes me to the wall wit the slide thing they use to measure height, I do that, takes me to the scale, I do that, takes me into the room, takes my blood pressure and pulse, then a 5-10 minute wait, and the doctor comes in, we talk about shit for 5 to 10 minutes, he orders more tests, done, so its not like a big deal, I just don't like anything having to do with medical anything.