Re: Audiogames In _javascript_?

@Frastlin: those are some great ideas.
I've started reading Thinking Python and have a good general idea of these concepts, however I think I learn better. by example. Someone suggested I can use Chris Toth's Sound Lib library for sounds, Pygame for the game, and accessible Output for screen reader support.
The trouble for me then is, first of all how to use sound_lib? There doesn't seem to be any reference anywhere on it's usage.
Then, there's what to do with Pygame. If I'm not using it for sounds, I should use it for game logic?
And then since this is ideal a cross-platform game, which was why Sound Lib was suggested to me, what version of accessible Output will work with Python3 while also working with macOS as well.
I guess someone asking these questions should stick with BGT for a bit, but nope. I can't deal with the brace syntax and all that. That said, CodeRunner seems to do a good job at closing blocks and things of that nature, so I might not have as much trouble as I did with BGT. If I go with _javascript_ it'll have to do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Amit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector