Re: TOS: TrekMUSH

Hello,
This sounds like another very well developed game that loses a lot of potential to forced RP. i'm the type of person who plays games for the strategic and skill elements and generally try to steer clear of any rp type activities do to my lack of creativity and discomfort with people. It makes me sad then to see that such a well developed game forces people to engage in rp as there is such a limited number of people that enjoy it anyway. Also what tends to happen with these games is the actual systems of the game get ignored in favor of creating better rp possibilities because all the systems are just tools for rp. I wonder if people would have a problem with my friends and I getting our own ship on which to roam the galaxy and have fun so we're not constrained by the rules.