Re: Animal Acres, a largely accessible and very fun virtual pet game

Okay trying this but I'm running into a little more trouble than with elio ironically since for the life of me I can't find the bloody goals page, which means I can't actually complete anything or get any animals.

The only  time I saw the goals page was via the new player mail which had a link, but I can't find it  otherwise.
The  help is also really useless since all it shows me are the chat rules.

the other odd thing is that sometimes clicking on graphics does things, sometimes it doesn't which is sort of complicated.