Re: Could Someone Sell Me a Battery For an Old Victor Reader Stream

Quick update on the battery thing. I was actually able to charge the VR Classic, and it acts as if it's never been used before so that's taken care of. Unfortunately, the stream still won't charge, and I haven't done further testing on the stream's CD accessory at the moment so as far as I'm aware it's still dead. I left the stream plugged in all night and it still won't charge, so I definitely think I'll need to get a new battery. Humanware doesn't have anymore in stock, so if anyone can sell me 1 I'd be happy. This is a really good device even now and I don't plan on ditching it, but I also don't want to use it as a desktop player when it's clearly intended to be portable. I checked the diagnostics screen and it seems there is no way to reset the battery cycles either..