Re: problem with resetting my windows 10 pc

Hey everyone.
So, I actually followed the steps that chriss has described in post three, but I am running into a slight problem there.
I did everything as said, and everything worked so far.
Problems start when I want to reformat the harddrives.
I reboot for the advanced start options, click on USB device, choose removable drive, which is the name of the thing.
Computer restarts, I start narrator, I am prompted to choose language, time and keyboard, strangely, I can actually just choose german as the installation language.
When I click continue, I get a dialogue if I want to instal windows, I click continue, I accept the license agreement, and than I get a dialogue where I can choose normal or custom installation, when I click on custom, I just see the HDD drive in the list, not the drive where I had installed windows before, I did format that one, but I don't know what I should do after that because when I click on continue, it just stated that it can't set up a new partition.
Does someone have an idea what the problem there is?
Greetings Moritz.