Re: VIP mud

Okay, I will do my best answer questions.  If you want to save triggers 1 .  Create the trigger as normal 2 if it says save to world hit enter 3 you should see the default set file for the mud that you are trying to play add it to that note this work.  One time I was doing it, if it does not work, that I may be missing a ffew steps, but I'm just  giving what information I have done before
cheers
tyson