Re: GW Micro Announces Window-Eyes Offer for Users of Microsoft Office

Definitely agree with it being little steps, but steps in the right direction. I mean, it's free, but at the same time it's not. Most people like me got office bundled with windows and don't keep purchasing updates. Thus, no I do not have office 2010 or 2013. No, I cannot get the full window eyes. My suggestion. Stay with nvda for now, and just do with what you have and as for office 2013 accessibility with nvda, I'd assume the outlook accessibility is a lot better with that, but since Microsoft and gwmicro are actively working on office accessibility, like fs is, it's gotta be good with window eyes too.

  • [Audiogames-... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Sebby
    • [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Sebby
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: burak
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Sebby
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: arqmeister
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: jack
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: ryok
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: pitermach
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Gaita 2014 Asturiana
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dan_c