Re: GW Micro Announces Window-Eyes Offer for Users of Microsoft Office

Hi all.
I've read the post. but I wonder why there is a fee for the   users such as me who uses the Arabic speech or others who uses the Hebrew speech?
They didn't explain that in the post
I feel like sending a email saying:
just a piece of advice, whenever you have a offer and that offer has certain fees for some users, Please, explain why since whoever is reading this, will get enough info about the product before getting the deal.

best regards...
Your beloved supporter forever,
you won't know me, even if you slipped and hurt your head because of  a feather.

anyways, sorry rant is over.

regards.

Ahmad.

  • [Audiogames-... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Sebby
    • [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Sebby
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: burak
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Sebby
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: arqmeister
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: jack
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: ryok
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: pitermach
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Gaita 2014 Asturiana
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dan_c
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Sebby
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: burak
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Trenton Goldshark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Ethin