Re: Monthly chat March 2018

@tjt1234

What is this service called?

@Dark

At present, all they know is that my PSA levels are high, which is an indicator for possible prostate cancer. But other things can cause PSA levels to go up, like a bacteriological infection, like bronchitis. Since the PSA test is the only thing my primary care physician does, I suspect the next step is a digital exam, as in a finger going where the sun doesn't shine, and then a biopsy if the digital exam turns up anything suspicious. I might get lucky and not have cancer, but my dad had this very same cancer 18 years ago, and my sister had breast cancer 7 years ago, they are both now cancer free, and since cancer tends to run in families, it's very possible I have it too, more testing is needed to know for sure, and that begins this Friday.