Re: Victor Reader Stream gets a new big brother

That's interesting that the Trek runs Android. I thought it would be easier to use the existing Linux code from the second generation Stream and add the GPS and Bluetooth functionality. I wonder what version of Android they're using? If they really are using twodifferent code bases, it's going to be more difficult to keep the two products in sync when it comes to the Victor Reader features. I hope the second generation Stream isn't abandoned. I still want to see many wireless features added such as the ability to stream to AirPlay and Chromecast devices, the ability to send files on the device using wi-fi, and the ability to browse machines on the local network for content using something like SMB or FTP.