Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello,
   that's Lightsome greeting you from Czech republic. I'm a 30yr old student of Applied informatics and programming is my great hobby.
   I have used this forum several times in order to find answers on development questions and now I'd like to become an active member. My big interest is to develop immersive cross-platform audio games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : paywithchip via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : KingVeljko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : AccessibleRealities via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Audacity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lightsome via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : liny195 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : liny195 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : fastpassportproducers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : rachel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Michul via Audiogames-reflector