Re: My Google Home Max adventures

Hi.
Thanks a lot for such interesting and informative topic. I've just read through the whole topic with huge interest, since Google Home is currently being translated into my language, and it's going to be officially released in my country later this year.
I have reasonly got a Sonos One speaker, which supports Alexa. Alexa is not officially supported in my country, but I found a workaround, so I got it up and running. The thing I really enjoy regarding to Alexa is how every skills (apps) are fully accessible, because it's all controlled by the voice. That include games as well. I fear that's not the case with Google Home, meaning that only a few games, for example, will support Google Assistance. Any opinions on this? I have no experiences with Google Home at all. I'm currently pretty excited about Alexa, because of all those accessible games. I'm not trying to make a Google Home vs. Alexa. It just seems like Alexa is great for gaming, and Google Home is great for streaming services etc.